Module 3 - ITC, Hendersonville, NC
Recommended For: For those called as five-fold RTF ministers.
If you are called to serve the Body of Christ as an RTF minister (along with your team partner), this module is for you. You may be called as a full-time RTF minister or the RTF ministry may be one facet of your ministry. Or you may be retired but would like to minister once every month or so. In whatever way RTF ministry fits within your overall vision, this module prepares you to quickly reach the level of a RTF Healing House Network qualified team. Once accepted as a member of the Healing House Network, you will be positioned to more effectively help spread God’s healing throughout the Church.
The training will be accomplished through two parallel, alternating activities. In the first activity, you will have direct, beneficial interaction with RTF HHN Trainers (the ‘mentor’) as well as classroom and individual study. In the second activity, you and your team partner will minister the RTF Thorough-Format to five couples (or if a men’s/women’s team, to 10 men/women). You will minister as an apprenticeship team under the direct supervision of a RTF HHN Trainer.
You will go through three different phases in this module:
- Phase 1 is one half week long consisting of Orientation, assignments, and instruction take place during this time.
- Phase 2 is 10 weeks long, consisting of alternating weeks for the mentoring and classroom work and RTF Training Center ministering apprenticeship.
- Phase 3 is the Qualifying Week, the last week of the twelve week long module. You will be evaluated/qualified as you demonstrate your readiness and ability to function as a RTF HHN team.
Duration: Twelve Weeks
- Mentoring and advanced instruction in RTF ministry.
- Supervised apprenticeship training at a RTF Training Center.
- Evaluation/Qualification as a Healing House Network RTF Team.
Prerequisites for each Team
- Have completed and passed the equivalent of Modules 1 and 2.
- Have completed and submitted this Application Form.
- Have had his/her pastor or oversight person submit a recommendation letter to the RTF ITC office.
- Have had two people whom have been ministered to by you submit a recommendation letter to the RTF ITC office (non-family members only). If you have just attended Module 2, this can be the couple/individuals to whom you ministered in Module 2. Otherwise, it should be people in your church to whom you have ministered.
- Have had two experienced ministers, at least one of which is a HHN team member submit a recommendation letter to the RTF ITC office. If you attended Module 2 just prior to Module 3, the HHN team member should be your trainer in Module 2. Otherwise, it should be a HHN qualified team that has trained you directly or that is ministering in your church.
- Be willing to participate in community service that allows reduced lodging expense.
- Are prepared to complete and have ready to submit their HHN application form immediately after the Qualifying Week.
For more information call our office at 828.696.9075 or click on Training.
Click here for the 2013 ITC Training Application.