Module 1 - ITC, Hendersonville, NC
Recommended For: For all who minister/pray for others in the church, especially Cell/Small Group Leaders, as well as those called as RTF Thorough-Format Ministers.
You will be prepared to minister the Restoring the Foundations Integrated Approach to Healing Ministry as one who prays with others in your church. This training is especially applicable if you are a cell/small group leader who ministers to the members of your church or group. You will experience God’s healing touch in your life and you will learn how to bring this same healing to others. You will do this in a safe environment, following a well-structured script that allows you to learn the procedure simultaneously with learning how to work with the Holy Spirit. You will leave this training module knowing that you CAN be an instrument “useful to the Master’s hand” (2 Tim 2:21) and that the Holy Spirit WILL come and bring the healing. Experienced RTF – HHN leaders will oversee the small group activations. (Ratio: 1 small group leader for every 3-6 trainees.)
Duration: Two Weeks – You are responsible to arrive between 2:00 - 5:00pm on the starting day (Sunday) and leaving no earlier than the completion of the Celebration Meal on the final day, 3:00pm Saturday.
- Biblical Fundamentals for the RTF Minister
- Application of Restoring the Foundations Ministry to Several Areas of Wounding
- Healing Ministry Skills
- RTF H/D Healing and Deliverance Training
- RTF IFM Activation and Training
Prerequisites for each Team Member
- Have completed this application form.
- Have been recommended by their pastor or oversight person.
- Be willing to participate in community service that allows reduced lodging/meals expense.
Click here for the 2013 ITC Training Application.